The following information was provided by the Westford Fire Department.
May 14, 5:51 p.m. – Firefighters extinguished a brush fire on Keyes Road. Additional information was not made available.
May 15, 9:36 p.m. – A car fire at the onramp to 495 northbound near Exit 32 was extinguished. Additional information was not made available.
May 18, 9:05 p.m. – An appliance fire was reported at the Cornerstone Market Basket. Additional information was not made available.
May 21, 7:00 p.m. – Three units responded to a reported brush fire on Graniteville Road. The crews extinguished the fire, which spread approximately 60 feet by 60 feet.
May 24, 7:14 p.m. – Four units responded to a reported appliance fire on Ferwood Road.
Upon arrival, firefighters discovered that a malfunctioning ceiling fan was releasing smoke and sparks.
The circuit breaker was shut off and the area was checked without any additional problems.
May 25, 7:03 p.m. – A small gasoline leak was reported from a fuel tank on Bay Drive. The leak was stopped, with amounts described as insignificant.