(WT) Fire Seal

Broken Pipe at Rapid Refill Causes Midnight Flood

The following information was provided by the Westford Fire Department

June 2, 7:30 p.m. – A unit was dispatched to Monadnock Drive for what was described as a gaseous odor. Upon arrival crews determined the gas leak was from the gas meter. The meter was turned off, and National Grid was notified.

June 4, 12:16 a.m. – An unspecified water pipe broke and flooded out of the doors at Rapid Refill on Groton Road. The water was shut off, and the Board of Health was notified.

The water was cleaned up prior to the business reopening.

June 8, 9:20 a.m. – Firefighters arrived at Forge Beach to assist after reports that a boat had sunk after hitting another boat.(WT) Fire Seal

  • I just want to tell you that I’m newbie to blogging and site-building and actually savored your web blog. Likely I’m going to bookmark your website . You really come with excellent well written articles. Kudos for revealing your website.