Here are a few of the permits filed at town hall over the past few days.
More public records are available online at the town’s document management center.
Temporary Food Permits
- Evviva Cucina will be one of the participants at the “Food on a Stick” pavilion at the upcoming Pig’n’Pepper Festival at Nashoba Valley Ski Area on Aug. 23
- A Lowell catering company served 100 meals at Tech Park East last weekend.
Potential New Businesses
- Chickadee Farm submitted permits to operate a kitchen on Connell Drive along with permits for a disposal system and electrical systems.
- A new store calling itself Kolava Market submitted permits to sell dairy products and general food near the corner of Powers and Littleton roads.
Discontinued Business Licenses
- Drinking Water Specialists LLC of Bradley Lane closed up shop.
- Dorianne Appraisal and Realty Services is moving from Forge Village Road to Dracut.
Certificates of Occupancy