The following are highlights from the Westford Fire Department log for the week of Sept. 21 to 29, 2014.
Sept. 21, 8:21 p.m. – A carbon monoxide detector activated on Willow Road, with a reading of 60 ppm.
After an analysis, the carbon monoxide was coming from a gas dryer and hot water tank, National Grid was summoned to address the problem.
Sept. 23, 7:45 a.m. – A small fuel leak was spotted at Nashoba Tech. The leak was determined to be from a fuel pump in the area, it was cleaned up prior to arrival of firefighter crews.
Sept. 24, 5:32 p.m. – Firefighters were dispatched to a home on Vineyard Road after it was discovered there was a water issue on that home’s second floor.
The firefighters helped shut off the water.
Sept. 26, 1:39 p.m. – One homeowner on Swede Crossing discovered that they had a leaking propane tank.
The leak was found to be coming from a regulator on the tank, the owner replaced it later.
Sept. 26, 10:11 p.m. – Heavy smoke was reported across the street from Boch Honda West near the intersection of Concord and Littleton roads.
Ultimately, the smoke in question was just fog rising from a nearby swamp.