Content submitted by the Westford Business Association. If you have business news, email [email protected]
Thursday, Nov. 10, 5:30 – 7 p.m.
at the Westford Regency
The Westford Business Association will hold its annual meeting to elect new officers and members at large on Thursday, Nov. 10 at 5:30 p.m. at the Westford Regency Inn and Conference Center, 219 Littleton Road, Westford.
Following the business portion of the meeting, Michael Meaney, Executive Director, Woburn Business Association, will discuss his experience growing the Woburn Business Association. He will share growth strategies for developing the Westford organization to ensure the vitality of Westford businesses.
The discussion will include:
• Creating awareness of existing businesses in Westford
• Promoting Westford as a viable business location
• Providing opportunities for business networking, mentoring and education
• Providing dialog with the town in a unified voice
• Bringing together business and the community