We Are Here For YOU!
Please know that although the Westford Senior Center is closed to the public to support “social distancing,” our staff is still available daily to help.
We have the following ESSENTIAL services in :
- Social Services by phone, emails and only critical home visits.
- Grocery shopping and non controlled prescription delivery are available for seniors or people with health conditions that make shopping more risky. This service is provided by the Cameron and Merrimack Valley Reserve Corps volunteers. For more info. please call Alison Christopher, Town Social Worker at 978-399-2325 or Annette Cerullo, Outreach Coordinator at 978-399-2326.
- SHINE – Health Insurance Assistance (phone consultation).
- Meals on Wheels Deliveries available, call ESMV to set up service at 1-800-892-0890.
- Transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping, pharmacy and other essential needs. Vans are limited to 2 riders at at a time to ensure social distancing. Dispatcher is screening out riders for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Weekly “friendly checkins” by phone. If interested in receiving this service, please call the number below to sign up.
- Medical Equipment Loaning: equipment will be left outdoors for pickup.
- Westford Food Pantry – prebagged food will be given at the Cameron entry door Wednesdays 6:00-8:00 pm and Fridays 9:00-11:00 am. Please check the Westford Food Pantry website for updates.westfordfoodpantry.org For a prepacked delivered bag please contact Social Services at the number below.
Simply call the Cameron at 978-692-5523 or check our website for updates. www.westfordma.gov/coa