community access television
Posting Election and Ballot Related Letters to WestfordCAT
To clearly state WestfordCAT's guidelines for accepting and posting election and
ballot related letters from the public to our WestfordCAT News Online website.
Effective October 1, 2017 and continuing forward from that date, the Board of
Directors of Westford Community Access Television shall require that election and
ballot related letters submitted by the public to be posted on the WestfordCAT News
Online website adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Submitted letters should be no longer than 300 words. Longer submissions will be returned
to the letter writer for editing.
2. Letters must be written and submitted by a resident of Westford. Exceptions are rare
and require valid reasons.
3. Submitters must provide their first and last names, a full address and a daytime phone
number where they can be reached.
4. Letters must be submitted directly from the writer's email account and emailed to
email@example.com or mailed to 487 Groton Road, Unit B, Westford MA 01886,
with an original signature.
5. Writers may only submit one letter per candidate or ballot issue.