Eagle Scout Project Will Document History of Scouting.

Hi, My name is Nicholas Anderson and I am a Life Scout of Troop 159. For my Eagle project I am documenting the history of Boy Scouting (now known as Scouts BSA) in Westford for the Westford Museum.

Read More

Weathering the Weather with Ed

Forecast for the weekend and the week ahead.

WestfordCat Weekly News – June 18, 2021

The School Committee gives Superintendent Bill Olsen a warm farewell; Annual Town Meeting came to a close under a hot June sun after voters approved all but four measures; kickboxing is trying to go strong at the otherwise vacant Orchard Crossing.

Commonwealth Launches “Mass VaxMillions” Vaccine Lottery Program

Vaxmillions Giveaway: For more information on the Mass VaxMillions Giveaway, visit mass.gov/VaxMillions.

WestfordCAT Opens the Door to Members for Their Annual Meeting

The WCAT Annual Meeting will be held in-person at the TV station located at 487 Groton Road. Program starts at 6pm.

Westford’s Annual Town Meeting 2021 Voters Complete 23 Articles

Rain in the early morning didn't change plans to hold Westford's Annual Town Meeting outdoors on the Trustees Field at Westford Academy on June 12.

WestfordCAT Weekly News – June 11, 2021

This week on WestfordCAT news, the Westford Academy class of 2021 graduates in the shadow of COVID - 19; Planning Board members give their recommendation on drive-through restaurants; WestfordCAT features key articles at the June 12 Annual Town Meeting.

ADOPTABLE PET: Go Cuckoo for Coo Coo

Coo Coo is a 4 year old stray who was brought into the Lowell Humane Society when she was seen wandering the streets. She is a feisty, playful girl who was diagnosed with a minor, undetermined neurological condition that requires no treatment and does not affect her quality of life.

WestfordCAT’s Backgammon Big Win

Fundraising is more important than ever to preserve public access media. WCAT is your source for local news, government meeting coverage and digital literacy education.

Box Truck Rollover on Depot Road

A Dunkin' Donuts delivery truck clipped a pole along Depot Street early on June 6 causing the truck to flip, but leaving the driver unharmed. Footage of the incident came from a homeowner's surveillance camera.

COMMENTARY: Vote YES for Democracy at Town Meeting

by Barry Rosenberg Studies revealing that the wealthiest 1 percent of Americans have greater influence over Federal legislation than the remaining 99 percent of us...

Happenings

WestfordCAT’s Backgammon Big Win

Fundraising is more important than ever to preserve public access media. WCAT is your source for local news, government meeting coverage and digital literacy education.