The following was submitted by the Town Clerk’s office. To submit your own content, email [email protected]
- Wednesday, April 15th is the last day to register to vote for the May 5, 2015 Town Election.
- The Town Clerk’s Office will be open on Wednesday, April 15 until 8:00pm.
- Mail-in voter registration forms must be postmarked by April 15 in order to be considered on time.
- Seventeen year olds who will turn 18 on or before May 5th are eligible to register to vote but must observe the deadline.
- Once you have registered to vote at your current address, you do not need to re-register as long as you return your census form annually, unless you wish to make a change to your voter status or name.
- Absentee Ballots are now available! The deadline to apply for an absentee ballot is 12:00 noon on May 4th.