The following was submitted by Nashoba Valley Technical High School. To submit your own content, e-mail [email protected]
Although school is not in session over the summer at
Nashoba Valley Technical High School, the Angell at Nashoba veterinary
clinic remains open and is seeing clients.
The clinic, located at the back of the school with free parking, is a
partnership between MSCPA-Angell Animal Medical Center and Nashoba
Tech’s brand-new Veterinary Assisting program.
The clinic is staffed by a licensed veterinarian and a certified
veterinary technician, with student volunteers also assisting with
To qualify for use of the clinic, clients must present a photo ID and
one of the following:
• Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Program card.
• Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) card.
• Food Stamps/Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card.
• Spay and Neuter Assistance Program certificate.
• Proof that the client resides in public/subsidized housing.
The phone number for the Angell at Nashoba clinic is 978-577-5992.
Students are being accepted for the 2016-17 school year. Call
978-970-4611, ext. 1123.