ARE YOU READY ?
2016 Emergency Preparedness Fair
The Westford Health Department, Emergency Management
The Cameron Senior Center
on Friday, October 21st from 9 a.m.-12 p.m., Cameron Senior Center
- Learn about the agencies and departments that provide disaster relief in the community
- Learn how the Town plans to respond for crisis and what is the chain of command
- Fill out Town’s new Emergency Preparedness computer application for vulnerable Westford residents with MRC volunteer assistance
- Q & A and basic generator usage and safety
- Participate in activities for a chance to win prizes
- Learn about sheltering in place and pet sheltering
- Emergency kits will be available for purchase ($45) by Westford Health Dept.
Fair participants include:
- Red Cross •MA. Dept. of Public Health •Upper Merrimack Valley Medical Reserve Corps •National Grid •PHILIPS Lifeline •Walgreens •MA. Emergency Management Agency and more…